Spice Up Your Easter Dinner With This Delicious Vegan Side!
Looking to add a fun, simple and vegan side to your Easter dinner? We found the perfect recipe for you!
This herb is definitely more than just a flavor due to all of its awesome health benefits. Rosemary has been proven to improve brain function, memory and focus. It even helps you naturally boost your energy levels in higher does. Our all-natural energy supplement ZenZest is made with pure, ethically sourced rosemary along with other powerful herbal adaptogens.
Thanks to The Picky Eater blog, we found some delicious vegan roasted potatoes with rosemary. Now let’s get to the recipe:
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemarychopped
- 0.5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 sprays olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with the 1/2 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Spread the potatoes out on the baking sheet. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes. Serve hot.
All you have to do from here is enjoy this delicious side with your friends and family. From all of us at the Zenfuel team, we hope you have a great Easter!